I can't complain too much on the sleep front. I am lucky to get close to 8 hours of slightly interrupted sleep most nights, and I could get more if I wanted to go to bed earlier. My problem though, is the morning, and the damn snooze button on my cell that I know the exact keystrokes to get to. How do you get out of bed when in your arms, snuggled against your chest, is this devilishly handsome little fellow who wants to snuggle a couple more hours, and definitely prefers your warm caress over his fathers? I won't go into our long journey of how we fell in love with cosleeping, but now that we do it, I can't imagine not doing it. It feels so warm and fuzzy, its the best way to wake up, yet the worst way to start the day when you actually have to get out of bed and go to work. It just makes me want to work that much harder and quicker, so I can rush home, spend time with the little guy, then repeat our wonderful night all over again
For more info on cosleeping, how it can be done safely and its benefits, click here and here
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
getting out of bed....I heart cosleeping
Posted by Erin at 6:56 AM
Labels: cosleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment